Join us for our last performance of the season!
|Movers+Makers performance tickets on sale now! You’ve got one more chance to catch WCDC dancers before the end of our 2021-2022 season! And this time, we’re joined on stage by other professional-level dancers from across the state and country! Over 4 days’ time, these dancers will train and rehearse together, creating 6 new works they will perform June 4 at the Ragan Theater! Come celebrate these dancers’ hard work and congratulate the winning choreographer who will receive a cash honorarium and have their work set on WCDC next season! See UVU map and parking instructions at the bottom of this page.|
June 4, 7:30 PM
Ragan Theater, UVU Campus
Map and Parking
We recommend using this pin in Google Maps to arrive at the free parking lot. Use the map below to walk to the Ragan Theater once you have arrived. You can also park in the UVU Parking Garage to be a little closer to the theater. The parking structure costs a few dollars per hour.
What do we have planned for next season? Save the dates!
- Season tickets go on sale in July!
- Summer Soiree: Season kick-off event with dinner and performances at Conrad Ranch in Provo Canyon, August 30, 2022
- Community Technique Classes (Intermediate-Advanced Level) every Wednesday evening and Friday morning
- Fall Show: November 11-12 at the Orem Library Hall
- Restorative dance workshop for adult dancers: September 24, 2022 and late February 2023
- Spring Show: May 2023
- Movers and Makers: professional dance intensive for choreographers and dancers, June 2023